It’s been a whole six months since I’ve posted any cheap flights post, so sorry for those who check these posts monthly! I’m finally back into the swing of things with blogging and these posts will once again be a monthly feature on the site. For the most part we’ve seen these locations in previous articles, but there is at least one new destination.
- Dublin, Ireland: Throughout the whole month of November you can fly return to Dublin for as little as £19, making it the cheapest destination on the list. The flight is less than an hour and from the airport in Swords you can be having a pint in Dublin City centre in under an hour. There’s great shopping, brilliant art and architecture and pubs for days. Perfect for a quick getaway from home.
- Wroclaw, Poland: This is one of the few routes Ryanair are continuing to operate from Glasgow airport, so chances are it’ll appear in this post most months from now on. Wroclaw is known for its market and Gothic Architecture and is located on the River Oder. If you’ve been to Krakow and Warsaw already then you can visit the smaller cities of Wroclaw and Rzeszow for £35 and £21 return respectively.
- Faro, Portugal: This airport is your stepping stone to the Algarve, and you can fly there from Glasgow for just £27 return. Weather throughout the month averages between 11 and 20 degrees. If you’re looking to do some travelling around Portugal and Spain, Faro is just 3 hours from Lisbon, 5 from Porto and 2 from Seville. For more details on dates and flight times, click this link.
- Malaga, Spain: You’ll find the same weather here as in Faro, so my recommendation is you use the either Skyscanner or Booking.com to determine where has cheaper hotels during November. The island has great beaches, viewpoints and parks as well as the Picasso Museum, Atarazanas Market and the Centre of Contemporary Art. Fly return from Glasgow for £31.
- Luqa, Malta: This small village in Malta is just under three miles from the capital city, Valletta. Founded in the mid-seventeenth century, it is steeped in history. The town is quaint, filled with winding streets and incredible architecture and overlooks it’s own harbour. Fly return from Glasgow for as little as £35 this November.
All of the information in this post is accurate upon date of publishing, 28/10/18. For monthly posts on cheap flights from Glasgow, subscribe to my site at www.caitlinjeanrussell.com/subscribe.