Despite Ryanair cutting the amount of routes from Glasgow to Europe from 23 to just Dublin, Wroclaw and Kraków this winter, we still have a good few months to take advantage of their super cheap flights from Glasgow Airport. With some universities having their Spring Break this month and others ending at the end of it, March is a perfect chance to book a quick getaway. As always with these style of posts, I used Skyscanner to find all of these flight deals. If you have a particular location in mind then you can read my simple guide on how to use Skyscanner on my blog, here. This month I’ve managed to find six different countries you can fly to for £27 and under, and a further five for £50 and less. Click here to see the full list of locations.
- Wroclaw, Poland: This is one of the three routes that Ryanair will continue after the winter. Wroclaw is one of the more under the radar cities in Poland, but if you’re keen to visit the country without the crowds of Kraków then it will be right up your alley. You can also fly to the smaller city of Rzeszow for just £19 as well as Katowice, Warsaw and Kraków, Poland for £40 or less. Photo credit: http://www.vogue.com
- London, England: There is so much to do in London, regardless of your age or interests. From Glasgow you can be in the capital in under an hour. Tons of free museums, landmarks like the Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square and more restaurants, theatres and pubs than you could squeeze in a million visits.
- Berlin, Germany: Berlin is an incredible location, with so much to do for people of all ages. It’s rich in history, art and architecture and has a really great pub and club scene for younger people. In the heart of Europe, it too is a great hub to travel to other locations throughout the continent from, and its super cheap once you get there, too. Return flights start at £27 with easyJet, all you have to do is click this link.
- Brussels, Belgium: Brussels is one of Central Europe’s greatest treasures. With great train links to Paris, Amsterdamand Antwerp you can use it as a hub to travel around Europe, but visiting the city itself is a treat in itself. Click here to book flights from as little as £26.
- Barcelona, Spain: If you’re looking to escape to somewhere a little warmer this month, you can visit Barcelona for just £27 return. With incredible architecture, great shopping and even better food, Barcelona is a perfect winter getaway. You can also visit seven other locations in Spain for under £50 including Madrid and Ibiza.
For updates on cheap flights from Glasgow every month, subscribe to my site at www.caitlinjeanrussell.com/subscribe