There are plenty of fantastic deals for less than £25 return for the coming month, so if you’re keen to get away for a Valentine’s Day trip or just to get out of Glasgow.. Just like my last post, I’ve used Skyscanner to collate this list of flights.
- Brussels, Belgium: Brussels is one of Central Europe’s greatest treasures. With great train links to Paris, Amsterdamand Antwerp you can use it as a hub to travel around Europe, but visiting the city itself is a treat in itself. Click here to book flights from as little as £18.
- Barcelona, Spain: If you’re looking to escape to somewhere a little warmer this month, you can visit Barcelona for just £23 return. With incredible architecture, great shopping and even better food, Barcelona is a perfect winter getaway.
- Frankfurt, Germany: You can fly return to Frankfurt from Glasgow for as little as £18 all through February, making it the cheapest European getaway on the list this month along with Brussels. Just under two hours away, this city strikes the perfect balance between architectural tradition and modernity. You can also travel to Berlin this month for just £27 return.Photo credit: http://www.frankfurt-tourismus.de
- Dublin, Ireland: Dublin is less than an hour flight away from Glasgow, and right now on Skyscanner you can book a return flight with Ryanair for as little as £23. Rich in history, it has incredible architecture and charm – but best of all it has an endless supply of pubs. Click here if you want to find out more about available dates and prices.
- Wroclaw, Poland: Wroclaw is one of the more under the radar cities in Poland, but if you’re keen to visit the country without the crowds of Kraków then it will be right up your alley. You can fly return to the city, as well as the smaller town of Rzeszow for just £25 return.Photo credit: http://www.vogue.com
Although these are the only destinations for this month that can be flown to for £25 or less, there are cities across a further four European countries that can be reached for under £50. If you’re interested in having an all round cheap trip to Europe, make sure to read my posts on European Travel Money and Booking.com.