- Frankfurt, Germany – You can fly return to Frankfurt from Glasgow for as little as £10 all through November, making it the cheapest European getaway on the list this month. Just under two hours away, this city strikes the perfect balance between architectural tradition and modernity.Photo credit: www.frankfurt-tourismus.de
- Berlin, Germany: Berlin is an incredible city, with so much to do for people of all ages. It’s rich in history, art and architecture and has a really great pub and club scene for younger people. In the heart of Europe, it too is a great hub to travel to other locations throughout the continent from, and its super cheap once you get there, too. Return flights start at £19 with easyJet, all you have to do is click this link.
- Dublin, Ireland: Dublin is less than an hour flight away from Glasgow, and right now on Skyscanner you can book a return flight with Ryanair for as little as £9. Rich in history, it has incredible architecture and charm – but best of all it has an endless supply of pubs. Click here if you want to find out more about available dates and prices.
- Brussels, Belgium: Brussels is one of Central Europe’s greatest treasures. With great train links to Paris, Amsterdam and Antwerp you can use it as a hub to travel around Europe, but visiting the city itself is a treat in itself. Click here to book flights from as little as £20.
- Barcelona, Spain: If you’re looking to escape to somewhere a little warmer this month, you can visit Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia from Glasgow all for under £20 return. With incredible architecture, great shopping and even better food, Barcelona is a perfect winter getaway.
These are only a fraction of the destinations available for less than £25. You can also visit Bulgaria, Poland and Northern Ireland. If you’re interested in having an all round cheap trip to Europe, make sure to read my posts on European Travel Money and Booking.com