If you’re looking for a last minute trip to book from Glasgow, then there’s ten countries in Europe that you can fly direct return from this month (July 2017). Using Skyscanner.com I’ve collated a list of five European locations where you can fly for up to and including £100, but if you want to see the entire list then just click here.
- Dublin, Ireland: Dublin is less than an hour flight away from Glasgow, and right now on Skyscanner you can book a return flight with Ryanair for as little as £30. Rich in history, it has incredible architecture and charm – but best of all it has an endless supply of pubs. Click here if you want to find out more about available dates and prices.
- Spain: Although this is a pretty generic destination description, you can travel to Ibiza (£49), Malaga (£55), Menorca (£68), Girona (£72), Almeria (£77), Alicante (£83), Tenerife (£84), Lanzarote (£88). Whether you’re looking for somewhere peaceful on the beach, a weekend in Ibiza or somewhere a little more historical, you’ll definitely find somewhere to visit. Click here for the full list of where you can fly direct to and Spain and for how much.
- Faro, Portugal: The airport for all destinations in the Algarve, return flights to Faro are just £92 this month. If you’re looking to do some travelling around Portugal and Spain, Faro is just under 3 hours from Lisbon, 5 from Porto and 2 from Seville. For more details on dates and flight times, click this link.
- Brussels, Belgium: Brussels is a cool blend of Paris and Amsterdam, and is one of the best transport hubs in Europe, connecting Central, Northern and Eastern Europe. Trains from the city are cheap, frequent to other countries and there’s plenty more cities in Belgium like Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges that are just an hour or so away. For just £92, you can fly to and from Brussels by clicking here.
- Berlin, Germany: Berlin is an incredible location, with so much to do for people of all ages. It’s rich in history, art and architecture and has a really great pub and club scene for younger people. In the heart of Europe, it too is a great hub to travel to other locations throughout the continent from, and its super cheap once you get there, too. Return flights start at £85 with easyJet, all you have to do is click this link.
There are tons more places to visit for less than £100, and even more for less than £150. Read my post on booking hotels for less, and you could have a last minute break this month for under £200 per person.
*All prices accurate according to Skyscanner.com on July 7th 2017.